March is National Employee Spirit Month. This annual “holiday” is used to showcase employee’s and their talent’s in businesses across the country. While there is certainly no shortage of talent in the IMG office’s, highlighting our resident intern, Lucas, was an easy choice. We refer to him as the resident-intern because he did such a fantastic job in our Little Rock office last summer that we begged him to come back. Ok, maybe we didn’t beg him, but we certainly were excited to see him rejoin the team this spring.
We interviewed him yesterday for the purposes of this post. However, in hindsight, I’m afraid our line of questioning says more about us than Lucas’ answers do about him. At any rate, meet Lucas Sheets, our all-star intern.
- What does a typical day in the office look like for you?
“Oh golly, a lot of eaves dropping and just doing what anyone asks me to do. It’s usually a lot of small projects.”
- Your favorite place to hang out in Little Rock?
“Oh good Lord, umm, hmm, well my favorite place is actually Midtown Billiards…oh, and Travelers games.”
- Where do you want to be in 15 years?
“I’m not sure.”
- Random fact about yourself:
“I went to Oklahoma State University.”
- What’s your spirit animal?
- Favorite downtown lunch spot?
- If you were an emoji which one would you be?
“I don’t use emoji’s.” (what?!?!)
- Last thing you read?
“Some Politico article.”
- What is your current favorite song/artist?
“Townes Van Zandt” (don’t worry, we had to google them, too)
- What are you bad at?
- Mac or PC?
- Most intriguing Arkansas current event?
“The Razorbacks going to the NCAA tournament.”
- You see a spider, what do you do?
“Usually I assess the situation and then determine the best method of assassination.”
- Quick – what are 3 words that start with the letter “C”.
“Cow, Cloud, Candy”
- What was your first email address?
- If there’s an exception to every rule, is there an exception to that rule?